"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -- St. Augustine

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

True Love Waits... A Letter From God

My Child,
This ring you wear--I hope it's not just a symbol but a commitment to purity for me. And for your husband or wife. I want you to look at your ring... don't look at the color or the size but look at it. Many of them say "True Love Waits" but do you really know what that means? I want you to look at each word, break it down, and think about the meaning.

True. I am the definition of truth. I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life. True is derived from truth. Thus, I want you to know that the man or woman I have planned for you falls in my truth. He or she will be very real and it will be true. Your relationship may have started many years ago or just recently. But it is a true and very real relationship. One built on friendship, trust, and most importantly ME.

Love. This world has so many wrong definitions of love. Many think it's based of what you do or what you say or the things you get and give. I wish you would understand that the definition of love is ME. I sacrificed My only Son to die for you. That is what true love is. You will never understand love until you know me intimately. Until then, love is just another word that we throw around as if it was nothing. Love is sacrifice. Love cannot be bought, sold or paid for. I am love.

Waits. In this day and age, people believe in instant gratification. It's written on advertisements and sold in stores. Wait. Stop. Take a breath. I have a special person planned just for you. You may have several people come into your life and they will come and GO. But you must wait on Me. I have a specific plan for your life. I love you so much. I want you to WAIT on My timing. Don't rush it. Do not awaken love before it's time. I want you to wait on Me. I am preparing you both and will bring you together when the time comes.

True Love Waits. Such a simple phrase with a deep meaning. I want you to think of this when you look at your ring. Even if your ring doesn't say "True Love Waits," you wearing it automatically means that you have promised and committed yourself to that idea. Wait for Me, My child. Rush nothing. I love you.

Your Heavenly Father,
God

No comments:

Post a Comment