"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -- St. Augustine

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About the Title

It is the end of June. Wow. This summer has flown by so far. I can't believe the journey I've taken in the past few weeks and months. Six months ago I had no idea where I was going to school.... I was stuck at a deadlock between CCU and Crown. Three months ago I had no idea how I was going to pay for school.... $26,000 a year is a lot of money. A month ago, I just graduated. WOW. I can't believe it has only been a month since I walked through the doors of MCS as a senior for the last time and walking out as an alumni. Through all the ups and downs of these past few weeks though, the Lord has been faithful. SO faithful.

The reason for the title of this blog "The Ultimate Faith Journey" is because life simply is the ultimate faith journey. We can say we have faith but to live it out is a whole different ballgame. When our mind screams one thing, but inside, God whispers ever so quietly something else. It's a humbling experience. In the next few weeks I hope to blog about my adventures here at home as well as at Crown. I know the Lord is going to be opening some doors and providing opportunities for growth and change.

As I look to the future, my favorite quote strikes an even beat in my head and in my heart:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment